- January 24th, 2012 at 10:14 pm
- No comments
Tropical fruit salad with freshly chopped mint served with a lemon yoghurt cream.
Pour the Wattie’s Tropical Fruit Salad with Syrup into a bowl and toss with the banana, watermelon, mint and lemon juice.Allow to stand for 10 -15 minutes before serving. Whip the cream lightly and stir into the Naturalea Acidophilus Unsweetened Yoghurt with the honey and lemon rind. Divide the fruit and juice evenly among 4-6 serving glasses or bowls and top with an equal amount of the Lemon Yoghurt Cream.
- 425g can Wattie’s Tropical Fruit Salad in fruit juice
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced into rings
- 1/4 watermelon, diced
- 2 tbsps finely sliced fresh mint
- grated rind one lemon
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1-1/2 cups Naturalea Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
You can be the first one to leave a comment.