- January 24th, 2012 at 8:43 pm
- No comments
This recipe for Carrot & Pistachio Soup is smooth, creamy and delicious, as well as healthy and filling.
It has a delicate natural buttery nutty flavor, with nuts and pieces of carrots that you can actually taste!
- 4 carrots, diced
- 1/2 shallot, finely cut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, soaked in 2 cups pure water
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 green cardamom pods, seeds removed and ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup pistachios, soaked and dried
You can be the first one to leave a comment.